Pretty in Pink - Sew In Foam Stabilizer - 1/4" thickRegular price $9.50
** PRECUT FOAM ** MULTIPLES WILL NOT BE CUT IN 1 PIECE **
** PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY ORDER GREATER THAN 1 YARD MAY INCUR ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES **
This foam sew in stabilizer is perfect for quilting and adding stability and shape to your next project. It is a 1/4" thick pink 100% polyurethane foam with a knitted laminated back, making it a breeze to sew through.
This is a professional upholstery product traditionally used to quilt automotive, boat and airplane seats as well as providing additional cushioning and body to the seat covers sewn. This is the only product that we use at Galaxy Kustoms when designing and sewing our handbags and accessories.
A non-traditional interfacing for a great value (when looking at sq" provided) in comparison to marketed handbag foam interfacings. Give it a try, we know you will love it for all your projects. In comparison, it is somewhat similar to Flex Foam but denser and provides better body, holds shape better, is more substantial feeling, comes in up to a 58" width and did I mention it was PINK. All great reasons to switch to our Pretty In Pink stabilizer for your next project.
1/4" thickness - lightweight, pliable, doesn't wrinkle when turning and provides a medium weight stability to your projects.
- When sewing, the FOAM side is against the wrong side of your material. I use a light quilting spray to keep my foam in place when basting around the pattern piece.
- If you want to keep the foam out of the seam allowance, simply zig zag stitch or serge (if you have a serger) the foam to compress it before attaching it to your pattern piece with spray adhesive.
Orders are processed in 1-2 business days and shipped out every MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY as long as you place your order by 7pm the day before. Processing may increase to 2-4 days when we have sales, or special events.
All orders are shipped from Port Burwell, Ontario and ship across Canada, United States and select International destinations. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with your tracking number once your order is shipped.
- Expedited: ships within 2-8 days; tracked shipment; liability coverage up to $100
- XpressPost: ships within 2-4 days; tracked shipment; liability coverage up to $100
- Priority: ships within 2-4 days; tracked shipment; liability coverage up to $100
Expedited Parcel USA: ships within 4-7 days; tracked shipment; liability coverage up to $100
Tracked Packet USA: ships within 4-7 days; tracked shipment; liability coverage up to $100
Xpresspost USA: ships within 2-4 days; tracked shipment; liability coverage up to $100
- Tracked Packet International: ships within 6-10 days; tracked shipment; liability coverage up to $100
- Xpresspost International: ships within 4-7 days; tracked shipment; liability coverage up to $100
* Please note that the listed shipping dates are ONLY guidelines and there are no guarantees of delivery dates.
* In the case your delivery was returned due to a wrong address, please note that you will have to pay for another shipping label. Once we receive payment for the shipment we will send your order out.
* We cannot be held responsible for lost packages or shipping delays.